Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Callie-Che

I'd have to say my cat Callie is my favorite thing to paint. She's the first of my subjects to make it into the 3x club. She's got such fun colors and patterns. And her big mane makes her look so regal. I could go on and on but I'll just get to the pictures!

Callie 3 (March 2014, 6x6 gessoboard)

I really struggle with doing the whiskers, I'm trying to change up how I do them each time until I find my best way.

Callie 2 (Feb. 2014, 6x6 gessoboard)

And here is a blast from the past, the first picture I ever painted of Callie. I used cheap craft paints on a cardboard canvas and never painted again after that until recently. It's fun to see how I've progressed!

Callie 1 (circa 2006, 9x12 cheap canvas)

1 comment:

  1. My head is exploding over all your awesomeness! This is amazing work, cheeks.

    ReplyDelete